megastir Mega means big or large stir because I like to mix it up



Wednesday, September 21, 2005 :::
 

the beach at Plattz USAMan I've been so busy in the real world no time for this project. But between all the traveling, fixing, working, biking, sailing, surfing i came across this little exchange between "Les Habitants" on the trouble with border crossing.

google provides the amusing translation

Subject: Report/ratio of Rocks the USA
Envoy by: Gtj101 21/09 07:46 Message:
The customs, it is merde (Shit), even the small customs make shit.

For the next south, it will be Venice for me!

Shit customs. To go, they played us the game that one was public dangers and to return, they made me morals!


It east Elise which led, the customs officer sought us bébittes. Then, he told me HAve yu been arested, No, for what, for what?, Nothing, Why did you been arested, I never been arested, and it it guy played the idiot who read things on his ordi, with his half smile, it one understood that it niaisait us, I never been arested, and I commencais has to find it idiot, and finally it us A lets pass!


WoW
Subject: What do you make????
Envoy by: Yannick 21/09 08:23 Message:

You arrive at the customs the 2 very red eyes and the pupils dilatees as Ca may not be in your remainder of van??? The most questions than I have been made posees for 5 years it is: you live or, you go or, why and for how long...??? That' S it!

The only time or Ca A kid, it is because of BGood and its twin brother of the martitimes! A a whole sacree history has to sleep outside! In tk...

Subject: Man....
Envoy by: Ricky_windy 21/09 10:19 Message:


A your really geule of hooligan parce I always had that some questions like Yannick And I already passed 3 times by week during a whole summer!!!

but when have you the 3rd tank of planchist, they say to you just "cuts has good day!"




::: posted by Mega at 5:45 AM





Comments: Post a Comment





_______________
do you have a license to do this?
_______________

Mega means big or large stir because I like to mix it up



MegaReads:
Flagrant
Rainwater Harvest Project
topless waterskiing
anti is always amusing
sex money & power
tight new megablog
TonyPierce
big tanky Rules! Read it
Canadian chicks kick ass!


Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise