megastir Mega means big or large stir because I like to mix it up



Tuesday, August 02, 2005 :::
 

Whoa these two arbourists just trimmed the tree in front of my office window. Lets see... probably a $500 job, they did it in like five minutes.

Damn!

Now I can see all the way across the river styx.

I was all "Are you gonna have to take it all down?"

and they were all "nah we'll just trim off the dead wood and its all good"

whew, cause I hate that weird void thats there when things your used to disappear.

Now I'm thinking that maybe I could trim off some of the deadwood in my life yah know?


::: posted by Mega at 5:52 AM





Comments: Post a Comment





_______________
do you have a license to do this?
_______________

Mega means big or large stir because I like to mix it up



MegaReads:
Flagrant
Rainwater Harvest Project
topless waterskiing
anti is always amusing
sex money & power
tight new megablog
TonyPierce
big tanky Rules! Read it
Canadian chicks kick ass!


Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise