megastir Mega means big or large stir because I like to mix it up



Friday, August 05, 2005 :::
 

FORWARDSighh!

well someones out there ripping.

Sometimes I wonder why I don't have the time to waste chasing the wind.

When in a strange paradox chasing the wind is always the ..... scratch that.. FINDING the wind is always the best thing that can happen to me.

It will alleviate the buildup of stress in my mind and body.

How is it that I can put it off any longer?


::: posted by Mega at 10:28 AM





Comments: Post a Comment





_______________
do you have a license to do this?
_______________

Mega means big or large stir because I like to mix it up



MegaReads:
Flagrant
Rainwater Harvest Project
topless waterskiing
anti is always amusing
sex money & power
tight new megablog
TonyPierce
big tanky Rules! Read it
Canadian chicks kick ass!


Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise