megastir Mega means big or large stir because I like to mix it up



Friday, August 12, 2005 :::
 

self potraitI once had a buddy I think his last name was "Eisey" he liked to get hammered.

guess what his nickname became?

Red........ Hahahahahahahahaha

get it?

Red Eisey

Well thats all I can come up with now.

Sorry for being a lame blog person..... actually I'm not sorry really because this is such a pointless/thankless/stupid excercise.

Now I'm thinking of going on vacation to one of the many fabulous spots people like me frequent.

Too bad you're sitting somewhere else. Because where I am, right now, you can be certain there is no internet.

and perhaps like Martha used to say.

Thats a good thing.


::: posted by Mega at 9:04 AM





Comments: Post a Comment





_______________
do you have a license to do this?
_______________

Mega means big or large stir because I like to mix it up



MegaReads:
Flagrant
Rainwater Harvest Project
topless waterskiing
anti is always amusing
sex money & power
tight new megablog
TonyPierce
big tanky Rules! Read it
Canadian chicks kick ass!


Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise