megastir Mega means big or large stir because I like to mix it up



Thursday, July 21, 2005 :::
 

self potraitBad to the bone....

yeah I like to balk at convention.

I think of myself as somehow different

better.....perhaps.....

I suppose that sounds bad or conceited. I guess it is.

Only ego maniacs would have a blog anyways... soo if the show fits.

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

A renessaince man.
A lover not a fighter.......

except on the rink!
dig?


::: posted by Mega at 9:19 AM





Comments: Post a Comment





_______________
do you have a license to do this?
_______________

Mega means big or large stir because I like to mix it up



MegaReads:
Flagrant
Rainwater Harvest Project
topless waterskiing
anti is always amusing
sex money & power
tight new megablog
TonyPierce
big tanky Rules! Read it
Canadian chicks kick ass!


Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise